House Furniture Outlet .com SCAM!!!!!

Burlington, Iowa 20 comments

House Furniture Outlet is a scam.Please beware they use money pak and you can't get your money back (they say they will use a credit card, but when it's all said and done it's money pak) They use Craigs List to direct you to their web page (they create a new one every month), They also use a fake Better Business Bureau Web Page Link.

They will never deliver the product! I got Scamed on a greenhouse, and since I have seen others get scammed on 1-2 thousand! They use an address of a company that is not associated with the web page, so if you go pick it up they will have never heard of them. Scam goes on every month PLEASE don't fall for it!

Their web page looks the same every month and the products and the same at the same price every month.

Review about: Unfair Company.

Comments

onsalefurnituredepot - they are all over craigs list - over all regions.

As a response to the craigs list request - Natalie Romberg send sa web site with deals all over it - which requires a GreenDot money.

A couple weeks after - you figure out - this was a simple SCAM - onsalefurnituredepot.com - no reply on e-mail, phone calls, 2 weeks later somebody's order even gone from their's web site

#209333

Did some research and finally found some reviews and everyone has been ripped off.One of the reviews said they rcvd.

a call back from a "Natalie Ramberg". I went to BBB of Fargo, ND where this company is to said to be from and they show nothing. Going to Angie's List and the Fed Trade Comm.

and file a complaint.Please do not send your money to this site.

#207340

I was just about to purchase a bedroom set from onsalefurnituredepot.com and I decided to do some research. Thank God!!! They also use Green Dot Money Pak so I have to assume they are a scam.

#206899

My sorority was scammed by "Nationwide Furniture".We purchased 2 leather living room groups from them and have no just found out that we have been scammed.

We have been working to get the money back, but are having NO LUCK so far!

MoneyPaks gave me a name of the person the money went to.I'm calling the police and pressing charges if MoneyPaks can't get the money back to me/my sorority.

#198841

Wow.After searching for info.

about Online Clearance House- I was so grateful to hear of your experience. We were about to buy a new set of leather family room furniture from them. We've been saving up for a long time.

Thank-you for being aware of the importance of helping others who might be taken advantage of by these awful people.I would love to see them get caught for their stealing and dishonesty.

Thanks

#197308

Remember this all goes back to Greendot MoneyPak, which is a way to send money but there is no way to identify WHO gets the money, all that is needed is an account code.

#197307

What I have experienced was not an actual place (they claim to represent a real place, but there is no affialiation, they change their name monthly).So I guess if you went buy the place they CLAIM to be they will have no clue who you are... Our scam starts on craigslist and then they send you an e-mail referring you to a web page that looks official, but is fake, presently (under the name Online Clearance House) they are doing the same thing, but referenceing a image of a ebay account (but they say they are not actually posting on ebay)

oh i see you are the only one who got anything from clearance furniture.biz i bought 2 grills for $1300 dollars and have got nothing where di you pick up the shed and when it is 1/19/10 thank you for your help

The website was clearencefurniture.biz

Please help!I think I was scammed!

I didn't follow up with any research until I couldn't get any responses. I purchased a sauna from them.

Is there a way to get my money back?Where is their warehouse?

I was also scammed.My purchase was made on the 8th of November.

Somebody needs to nail these guys, HEY "OH" can you give me the address of the place you went to pick up your shed at.This has crossed the line with me and I am gonna get the courts involved.

This is a scam!!!!Purchased swing set from budget-furniture.net never received it.

Can't believe I fell for it.At the time of my purchase there were no postings.

Thank you!I found one of their Craigslist ads for a greenhouse.

I emailed them and was directed to their website.

Glad I researched them before making the purchase.If it seems to good to be true it probably is.

agmeyers

I have a screenshot of the website that scammed me.I took is for evidence before the website was taken offline.

It looks very similar to housefurnitureoutlet.coms new website for the month.

If you don't believe me and want to see the for yourself, email and request it!agmeyers@att.net

the web page I am referring to if there is any confusion is housefurnitureoutlet.com.I have never been scammed like this before.....and I consider myself as being pretty good at sniffing out somthing that doesn't seem right....and this one just caught me off guard.

The web page looks legit, I just got taken.I'm just trying to keep others from being victoms as well

If you look at web pages (or reports about because they already might be down)They are the exact same, but different name, products are the same at the same price, advertise through craigs list, a lot of people have complaints of scams....not just me. Do a search for liquidationdepot.net, surplus-furniture.com and budget-furniture.net. I remind everyone...there is no way of getting your money back (or disputing with) money pak.

alright, here we go...my experience with them was ...how can I say ?...

odd

the warehouse is not where they say it is ... it's 5 blocks away and it looks pretty bad. there was a guy standing there, I told him I came to pickup my shed...Ofc first question was, what shed ?he had no idea I was supposed to come there. I guess because I didn't tell them I'm coming.

anyway, he called Scott and after a few mins they decided to let me in and get my stuff. The guard was useless. no help. I had to check arround between other orders, the manager of the warehouse was not there etc.

their experience is close to 0 .... in the end some guy, came up and helped me.

I took the shed, put it fast in the truck and I left in a hurry.Overall I give them 2 in management , 5 in prices and 0 in customer service....

I'm omw to pick up a shed...I paid upfront...

I'll keep you posted if they sent me to some deep *** end of the road warehouse.

Now I'm having some bad feelings...Agmeier you better be wrong...

Thank you Thank you. With such the great price I went looking for info as I was about to purchase a green house from them.

I was looking at purchasing a playset on this website. I have not sent them any money yet, but this is the only complaint I have found about them. How do you know for sure it is a scam?

View more comments